Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tag...I'm It...

BPD in OKC has tagged me...I've never been tagged before, and as I'm new to this blogging thing, I'm not quite sure about this...still, it can't hurt to give it a shot....

Rules of the game …
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each of the six know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment (on their blogs).
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Okay, so here are six utterly useless facts about me...
1. I can quote most of the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail verbatim (imagine how much valuable brain space is being taken up by this...)
2. I love doing logic puzzles.
3. I collect blue and white china teapots (that Brit thing again!).
4. I hate dusting...so I mostly don't...
5. I can't go to sleep if the door of the bedroom closet is open.
6. I cannot stand centipedes, millipedes, or any other -pedes.

Now, since I'm still pretty new around here, I'm don't know six that I'm comfortable tagging...but let's do:
Tilting at Windmills
Superlative in All Things
Lab Rat
Soulful Sepulcher

...and if I come up with a couple more in the next few days, I'll put them in here, too...

2 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...

Hi thanks Jazz, yep this has been a favorite tag of mine! can't remember when i did it, so who knows what my answers were then! thanks i never have a loss for random things about me LOL.

Another fun thing you might want to do, is look at my side bar and do one for yourself "100 things" about yourself. I did that without thinking got 100 things, some i hadn't thought about in years!

soulful sepulcher said...

i tagged you for another one too; 7 specific things, it's on my blog