Saturday, October 13, 2012

What I'm Up to Now

Hey, dudes, it's been a while, and I don't even know if anyone is still out there, but if anyone is interested (and has a reasonably open mind) I thought I'd just let ya know that I'm hanging out at my new blog, The Swamp, which is all about my adventures in writing and publishing attempting to get published.

Back in January of 2011, the desire to write just sort of roared back into my life with a Vengeance.  Characters appeared in my head and started yelling for their stories to be told, just like they did back before the Bogus Bipolar Diagnosis and the Dark Times when I couldn't write at all. 

And I've been writing steadily ever since.  I've got a huge fantasy novel in its second draft right now.  And I'm first drafting a sci fi series that right now looks to be five books long.  Once I've got something in final draft form, I'll be sending it out to The World to have a look.

I don't have the new blog open for comments, and I'm not sure I will, cuz I'm not into hate mail, not in the least... But if y'all are interested in coming by and having a look, feel free. 

Just don't tell my mother what I'm up to...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I still think of you!!

So glad to hear you're doing well...and I will go check out the writing blog...

sending love...xoxo

Jazz said...

Wow, that was quick...
Love to you, too...
Hope things are going well for you.

Mariah said...

Nice to know others take a stroll through the old neighborhood from time to time! I'm always glad to hear good news!